* teacher of IYENGAR yoga to small groups of about 15 participants since 1988
* certified by Sri B.K.S. IYENGAR and in continuous training yoga
* 6 study trips to India; taught by Sri B.K.S. IYENGAR and his children, Geeta & Prashant
* studies in Belgium, France, USA, Israel, United Kingdom
* founding member of the former national association "Iyengar Yoga Belgium" (1998)
*In her exploration, she seeks to develop creativity, openness, and correctness in the present moment in order to work towards the embodiment of B.K.S. Iyengar's saying : "Our body is the bow and the asanas are the arrows to hit the target - the soul".
Progressive development of poses and breathing in 1 modules of 3 classes.
Module 30/1, 3/4 et 8/5/2011
Time : 10h00 - 13h00 or/and 14h30 - 17h00
|19h45-21h30||2 years of experience in yoga Iyengar|
|thu||12h30-14h00||2 years of experience in yoga Iyengar|
|sun||Actualized monthly Sunday workshops in Agenda of www.vivianegutlerner.com|